What's new

$1,000 usd

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Saw a post similar to this elsewhere, albeit with more specific parameters. So, you have $1k to spend on some fine habanos...and you've seen the most recent deletion list...

How would you spend it? Stock up on some that won't be around for much longer? Go for some HTF LE/REs you've been eyeing? Snag 4-5 boxes of some staples to age?

Feel free to name the brand/packaging...the more specific the answers, the more interesting the read.

Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Really haven't smoked that many cubans so really the only thing i'd buy is a couple of boxes of the RASC cause the two i've had have been great.

I say buy what you like, i.e your staples and maybe a box of something you've been eyeing. As stated in the deletion post, some of the discontinued list stay around awhile. Just take your time and don't be impulsive.

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
The question is specific to you.....not necessarily advice from you for someone with a grand burning a hole in their pocket. And that certainly isn't me...lol.

Virtual spending is almost as fun a the real thing. Almost. Hence the question.

And what boxes, what "special" smoke have YOU been hmmm'in and haaaa'in over that you could now grab with this new found cash?

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Man with a grand, got to go big or go home. Take the opportunity to buy something i would never have the budget for. definatly get me some BHK 52 got to see what all the fuss is about, if i couldn't find em go with the espledidios as a back up.
Next a Cab of HDM Epicure Especial cause i hear they are a perfect blend of earthy spiceness that i love, and to finish it off probably a SCDH oficios, for when you want that cocoa and chocolate flavor plus they are supposed to smoke good young so i'll have something to tide me over while I let the others age to perfection.

So do i win the 1K

Zedman05

Fiend4theLeaf
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Box of Siglo V's
Box of VR Famosos
Cab of Mag 46's
Cab of RASS'
Mmmm one can only dream. Living in Canada has the nice advantage of the 20% discount over $600

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
For me, it's...

- Just bought a 24-ct Trini Robo T's cuz of the list
- Probably a cab of Boli PC's cuz of the list
- The new Ramon Allones Allones Extra EL (will these be 10 or 25 count?)
- Monte #2 as I need a box to age although I'm not the biggest fan
- If I have $ left after Ramon Allones 10 or 25-ct boxes, been wanting some LGC Gloriosos

Okay, I think I went over... LOL

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
in view of recent developments...fly to havana...get 5 cabinets of bolivar pc's...with the left over 50$...dinner for 4 at el aljibe(pollo especial for everyone).

if i found a few more cabs of boli pc's...pull out my visa card and carry on buying...more than i can bring home...get another locker in havana.

this year(and for however long they are on the shelves)i will first be buying cabs of bpc's.

derrek