What's new

# 1 at car domain

pcozad1

pcozad1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all when Im not smokin cigars or building guitars i am pulling wrenches on a 1983 jeep scrambler. Today at car domain it is in the # 1 spot for jeeps and scramblers. Not bad for having almost 18000 jeeps there.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
So what did it look like originally?

I don't really care for the current paint color ... but it looks like you've put quite a bit of time and energy into the project.

pcozad1

pcozad1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Originally I have no idea . when I bought it , it was camoflauge and rust. It is that color because when I started my wife said spend as much as you want as long as you paint it Pink. So its kind of a private joke. But it does turn heads. Even at jeep rallies there is always someone taking pictures of it. Pat

pcozad1

pcozad1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WE take it out all the time . This summer we got stuck in the platte river all the way up to the wind shield. I am still cleaning the sand out. I had logs floating over my lap.

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
i guess that if the SO said you could do whatever you wanted as long as it was pink, it's pretty cool. you gotta do what you gotta do.

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
Hey all when Im not smokin cigars or building guitars i am pulling wrenches on a 1983 jeep scrambler. Today at car domain it is in the # 1 spot for jeeps and scramblers. Not bad for having almost 18000 jeeps there.
Pink? Are the rest of the members of that site chicks! :eyebrow: :rofl: Just kidding of course, nice looking ride.

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Actually there are some great hills here. Lots of canyons
granted, i've only been through nebraska on the interstate, but, having lived in utah, and now in arizona, i know canyons. nebraska couldn't possibly have canyons. kind of like describing the mountains of michigan. :peace::smokingme

pcozad1

pcozad1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You would be suprised. Remamber I grew up in arizona. There are miles and miles of canyons here . When you drive through nebraska on I80 all you see is the flat nasty part. I hunt deer in the sand hills and there is stuff there no vehicle would climb.