What's new

1 month old

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from Prosper Texas. I have only been smoking cigars for 1 month and have already had say at least 20 cigars from the $2.50 rum runner to the $16 Drew Estate Liga Privada No. 9
Too this morning I had a Paul Sulac WBL (absolutely mind blowing cigar).

Anyway I look forward to using this forum to better grow my understanding of the world of CIGARS....

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Way cool 8 people taking the time to say welcome, Cigar people are cool from the lounge to the web. Thanks

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Welcome to BOTL! Be weary of your spending habits now. They may increase greatly.. Ask me how I know.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Welcome from New Hampshire! Enjoy the brotherhood. There is already a wealth of knowledge with the threads of this great forum so dig in and have fun!

Heath

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Welcome to the brotherhood of BOTL. It is a slipper slope from here on out. Buy a bigger humidor then you are looking at now. Trust me you will need it in the future. If you are single you will not get in much trouble. If you are married get a couch that sleeps well.

Sent from the mind of a mad man and his little device.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Welcome from Detroit like what was said earlier to paraphrase jaws "your gonna need a bigger humi"

"Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar."