What's new

1 month old!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Glad you're learnin early! Over the past four decades, I've spent tons of money buying long tonnes of crap! Things are lookin up though; cigars are way better today, even the dog rockets!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It turns out there is a whole other part of this forum if you just scroll down a little ways...that oughtta help increase the purchases ROI a little :)

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Well I've been here a month! I've enjoyed my stay so far. I've learned a lot of things about cigars and made some purchases that I probably shouldn't have. I really don't post a whole lot but I find myself on BOTL all the time.
Sunday will be 30 days for me. Can't wait till the rest of the forum opens up.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
If I am counting correctly I believe saturday should be my 30. This week can not end soon enough for many reasons.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Make it another 30 etc etc.....this place is full of info and to be honest its saved me countless dollars to date....spending full price on cigars or humidors that fill up etc....stick around

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Just hit my 30 days a couple of days ago and the forums opened up like a dam holding back water. Good lord....the amount of stuff happening in the forums I haven't had access to until now is crazy. But in a good way. Just hide your wallet and your credit cards. Lock them up somewhere and throw away the keys. I'm already tempted to get in on some deals and I'm holding back.....money's a tad tight right now as I gave Cigars International a nice chunk of my bank account over the weekend when I took a trip to PA.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just hit my 30 days a couple of days ago and the forums opened up like a dam holding back water. Good lord....the amount of stuff happening in the forums I haven't had access to until now is crazy. But in a good way. Just hide your wallet and your credit cards. Lock them up somewhere and throw away the keys. I'm already tempted to get in on some deals and I'm holding back.....money's a tad tight right now as I gave Cigars International a nice chunk of my bank account over the weekend when I took a trip to PA.
From what I gather it is also wise to keep your address close to the chest, lest some asshole send you a bill for a new mailbox disguised as smokes..,