What's new

$1000 to park

r3db4r0n

BoM Jan '11
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
If people will pay it why not charge it...
Thats the way I see it, we'd more than likely do the same if we owned parking that close.

I find it intriguing that quite a few people are going to complain about this, yet ironically it won't be those who can afford it.

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
saw a blurb on CNN yesterday that said tickets are going for upwards of 5k. I assume anyone with 10k++ to drop on superbowl tickets won't much care if parking is $100 or $1000.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
My 50" HDTV in the house is where I will be watching with the wife, it's nice and warm, food is great, and drinks are cold will do me just fine. The DVR has pause, reverse, and fast forward if need be. The commercials can be damn good also. I don't see me ever paying that kind of coin for any game, concert, event ever. For me it's just not practical, less about the money. I would rather take the family on vacation then for something like the SB and yes I am a huge football fan.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
My 50" HDTV in the house is where I will be watching with the wife, it's nice and warm, food is great, and drinks are cold will do me just fine. The DVR has pause, reverse, and fast forward if need be. The commercials can be damn good also. I don't see me ever paying that kind of coin for any game, concert, event ever. For me it's just not practical, less about the money. I would rather take the family on vacation then for something like the SB and yes I am a huge football fan.
Ditto on that.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
but if you had 'x',000,000 dollars, and were a Steelers/Packers fan, would you feel the same way?

I don't have millions, but more than enough to comfortably afford it and feel that way even if my team would be there. Same with MLB or other events, different strokes for different folks is all.