What's new

11 Beers for 11 Years!

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0

I'm getting there at 11:00AM, I will have cigars and they have a real nice outside patio area to smoke in....who's gonna join me!

First beer is on me!!

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
If i could talk a buddy of mine into a road trip i'd say me! With all that beer being poured we'd have to get a hotel room to sober up! Sounds like fun Larry!
We'll see!

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Right here A.J.....Flying Saucer!

"With all that beer being poured we'd have to get a hotel room to sober up!"

Hotel my ass, you come to MY town you will be staying at MY house!

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Damn nice selection on tap there Larry, sounds like a kick-ass time indeed....enjoy!

And report back with the verdict on your Gold Medal winners!!

MP.

Doesn't buy Altadis
Rating - 96.2%
37   1   0
That looks like a great day/night of beers Larry. I'm sure you're going to have a great time. I'd be at the MI Winter Beer Fest with scoop if I didn't have to much going on this weekend. That looks to be epic!

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
That looks like a great day/night of beers Larry. I'm sure you're going to have a great time. I'd be at the MI Winter Beer Fest with scoop if I didn't have to much going on this weekend. That looks to be epic!
Well if I wasn't gonna be at the Flying Saucer that event you two are attending looks mighty good....enjoy yourselves!

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I wish I could go just to try Founders if nothing else. I have always wanted to try thier stuff but can never find it. At least Beer Week kicks off today for Sacramento. Looking forward to Russian River being at the Flaming Grill with Pliny on Monday!

MP.

Doesn't buy Altadis
Rating - 96.2%
37   1   0
I wish I could go just to try Founders if nothing else. I have always wanted to try thier stuff but can never find it. At least Beer Week kicks off today for Sacramento. Looking forward to Russian River being at the Flaming Grill with Pliny on Monday!
Anything in particular that you want to try from Founders?

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
6 1/2 hours of bliss....had a beerific time yesterday. I got there at 10:50AM, before the doors were open, so I could get my favorite seat at the bar and left around 5:30PM.

I tried Allagash Black (cask), Breckenridge Twenty, Heavy Seas Yule Tide (cask), New Holland Dragons Milk 2008 and....Founders KBS!

The KBS was damn awesome!! The Breckenridge Twenty is basically their 471 ESB aged in Stranahan's Whiskey barrels and it was also stunning. The New Holland Dragons Milk 2008 was so much smoother than the current release of Dragons Milk you can currently buy.

Just because I love them both I started the hour before the releases at 11:00AM with Avaitor King Rat Oatmeal Stout and Great Divide Yeti Imperial Stout! A couple of Liga Privada No.9 Robusto's were smoked during the day also!