What's new

12 Signs That U Have Had To Much To Drink

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
some of those are awesome.. and some of em I would kill my buddies if they ever tried

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
When I was in college, there was one rule to follow or you could end up like one of those sorry bastards:

Never pass out/fall asleep with your shoes on.

If you did, you were vulnerable to being seriously fucked with.

I went barefoot to many parties.....

Gummi Bear

Righteously Indignant
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I think I may have to try the cling wrap one some day...
We used to cling wrap the new kids to their cot at summer camp in Scouts. Carry the cot to the shallow creek, and watch them freak the next morning. Funny chit.

After a few years, the new kids started sleeping with their pocket knives! :headroll:

Len___T

n0ob Phreak
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
We had a similar thing with "cherries" in the army...once they got out of jump school and got assigned to our unit...one or more of us would take them them out...get them hammered..and when they passed out we would put them in thier sleeping bags...tie a rope around thier feet and then hang them out the barracks windows...usually the 2nd floor and up...we would tie them off securely inside of course lol...and with us if your were the first to pass out...may god have mercy on your pathetic passed out a$$$$$$$ lol...good lord the things we did to ppl...gives me chills just thinking about it...and the air force chics we used to party with in panama were the worst..yikes lol..

The_Other

One card shy...
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that's great,,,sone of those guys look like they may need some serious medical attention though,,,they guy whose face went tTHROUGH the stairs??? :dunno:

I was thinking of the guy who broke the toilet. I'm debating whether he's passed out from being drunk, or whether the toilet broke and he's unconscience cause he hit the floor. :headroll: It's all still a riot though. They guy on the beach. Dear God..that would suck waking up like that....:rofl: