What's new

13 year old needs help

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
hey my name is jeff im 13 im on my dads s/n and i was wondering if anyone had any ideas about a job for me to make some easy cash. If you have any ideas that would be a great help. Thanks.[-o< :)

Rating - 100%
15   0   1
Jeff,

1) Sell fire wood

2) Cut grass in summer Lots of money and all cash

3) Wash parents cars

4) Do work around the house for extra allowance

or best option

5) when dad is asleep, go to basement, open humidor, take several boxes of cigars and place in USPS priority box and ship to me, my address is around there somewhere..I then send you an envelop with cash. You are going to have to be stealthy and dont tell you dad I posted this.

Seg..

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I don’t know about easy cash Jeff... but there’s lots of things you could do to make some money at your age :)

Think of it this way... "I want to be helpful to Gods kids" were all Gods kids, and for instance, I could use my sidewalk shoveled and my dog walked, I'd pay you for those services and tip your old man in cigars :)

If you keep the rule that I mentioned above and find a way to be helpful to your neighbors you will be a very successful 13 year old entrepreneur

Go get ‘em kid :smt023

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
5) when dad is asleep, go to basement, open humidor, take several boxes of cigars and place in USPS priority box and ship to me, my address is around there somewhere..I then send you an envelop with cash. You are going to have to be stealthy and dont tell you dad I posted this.

:smt041 :smt041 :grin: \\:D/

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Thanks guys lots of help. Im likin the idea of stealing the cigars but i dont think i could get away with it. Just messin

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Whew...

Sure glad you aren't any younger or I'd have to get your daddy to trade me some REALLY nice cigars for your permission to post. :D

Viper139

The Bead Man
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Someone already suggested it and it is probably the wrong time of year, but I made a killing cutting lawns when I was young.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I was 13, I had to wash cars, chop firewood, rake leaves, do laundry for the neighbors, and then I had to walk 3 miles uphill in the snow to get to the bank to cash the $5 dollar check.

Easy money........sheesh.

Actually I used to get some spending money cleaning the neighbors pool and doing the lawns. I realize that nowadays you have to compete with hispanic people with low rates, but that wasn't a bad way to make money.

Boppa-Wasch

BoM March '07
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Find a local Apple Orchard and pick apple's. I got $.25 a bushel when I was your age. Got to be paying better these days.:peace:

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Become a pimp...always money in that line of work...and starting at age 13, he'd be rich by now...a year later with millions!

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
AZsteelman said:
Become a pimp...always money in that line of work...and starting at age 13, he'd be rich by now...a year later with millions!
And they'd bust him on not paying taxes :rofl: Unless he funnelled it through your steel company :computer:

MithShrike

Yerba mate for life.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
When I was 14 I worked for my friend's mom passing out flyers on doorknobs. It was a sweet job. I also helped people with their computers. Of course there was always the lawn mowing and whatnot but my allergies were pretty bad so I stayed away from that as much as possible.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It appears that the kid really DID knock his old man over the head with a brick and head down to the auction house.

We are all going to jail!

:(