What's new

$155 Shipped - NewAir CC-100 Thermoelectric Cigar Humidor

falconman515

Central Cali Cigar Crew
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Found this AWESOME Deal on a Wineador and wanted to share. Not sure how long the coupon code will last so Act Fast!!!

Air & Water has NewAir CC-100 Thermoelectric Cigar Humidor for $279.95 - $124.95 w/ promotion code SLICKDEALS = $155. Shipping is free.

http://www.air-n-water.com/product/cc-100.htm

Aaaand You Welcome! ;)

-Chris (falconman515)

Attachments

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I don't own any wineadors. I don't have room for one anyway. My small 200-count humidor is doing just fine for me.

Sent from my cellular device via tap to talk
oh ok, for a second i thought you had one and had filled it up super quick

I have the exact model and it really offers good space. Great for any small office or room.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
out of curiosity, how much beads/crystals are used in these units for 65-68% humidity to be maintained when they are full?
4 of the big boveda packs of 65% i also keep a fan on the right side which circulates the air using two batteries. haven't recharged the packs in almost a year since the humidor isn't opened often.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Do you guys run your wineadors?
I unplugged the wires to the thermo unit and heat sink fan since I don't really need the cooling with it in my basement. The cooling unit was drawing a tiny bit of power even though the temp was set above actual temp and causing rh to drop at the top of the unit. FYI the internal circ fan runs constantly so I don't feel the need for another fan in there since it's pretty small and rh never varies more than %1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

falconman515

Central Cali Cigar Crew
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Probably not but best to clean it once it arrives and also season the cedar a bit ahead of time before putting your stick in. Just get it cleaned and seasoned and let it sit a day or so with your media inside to make sure its regulating humidity right then throw in your stash.
do these require any cleaning, wiping out, sanitizing on receipt? or plug and play?

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Probably not but best to clean it once it arrives and also season the cedar a bit ahead of time before putting your stick in. Just get it cleaned and seasoned and let it sit a day or so with your media inside to make sure its regulating humidity right then throw in your stash.
Solid. turns out this place is 8 miles away from me so getting it in tomorrow. Should be up and running by the weekdend!