What's new

15th Annual PTDC

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok boys and girls this is the first call for our 15th annual Dallas Post Turkey Day Crawl. (I miscounted last year.) We are the oldest ongoing crawl in the country and this one will be terrific.

The event will be held as always on the Friday after Thanksgiving, this year Friday November 27th. We will start with a dutch treat lunch, hit 3 cigar stores and then end up with a fabulous dinner.

Our host for the dinner this year is Arthur's Restaurant in Addison. They have given us a big room and quite a menu. It begins with Lump Crab Cakes, A Casear Salad, choice of Salmon, Chicken Piccata or Filet Mignon and ends with a choice of 3 desserts! The price is up a little from last year, the cost will be $70, but that also includes your raffle ticket.

Seating is limited so get your reservations in ASAP. (First come/first paid/ first served..I have to do this because last year we had about 1/4 no shows.) We will need prepayments by November 18.

It will be a blast! See yall there.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok there are just a couple of slots left...the restaurant has given us until the 25th to confirm the numbers of people....if you want to come lemme know ASAP. We have great prizes and specials....don't miss it.

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
I just paid...are we having a special guest Frank? :stretchgr

~brooks

Ok, Yes Brooks - YOU are the special guest. GEESH! :stretchgr

Come on everyone - Come out and see the "Full Bodied" Brooks! (his own words) :ccowboy: :popeyes: