What's new

1985 Dunhill Mojito

scottsins

Official BOTL Consigliere
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
That's right, and I didn't stutter.

I was sworn in yesterday by The Supreme COurt of Texas and The Texas Court of Criminal Appeals. I AM a lawyer now.

I went to the bar and ordered a glass of Dalmore Cigar malt on the rocks.

The cut was clean and the prelight aroma was downright barnyard shit stench. awesome.

immediately upoin taking the first draw, I was floored. The fiorst thired was marked with somewhat of a Cohiba Siglo flavor, but magnified times a factor of about 100X. MOST notably though, the Cuban "twang" was so pronounced that my mouth was gushing with spit. It was out of control.

The middle third sttled into a more earthly flavor, with some spice.

Oddly, the last third, prior to burning my thumb off, actually MELLOWED a little. It kind of reverted back to a similar flavor to the 1st third, but with less grass and more "beany" notes.

sadly, I sparked a Partagaas 8-9-8 Varnished right after it, and it tasted like some bargain bundle domestic.

great smoke that I may never experience again. I've been asked to keep the donor's name secret, but he knows who he is and is owed a HUGE thanks!

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
I have one of these in my humi waiting for a special occasion to smoke. Your review is making me want to go smoke it right now!! Congrats on your accomplishment!!

Kevin

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
one day i will smoke a dunhill.....:flying:

:sing: oooooonnnnnnnnneee daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy!!! :sing: