What's new

1st attempt infusing

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I bought the Po Boy sampler from CI And they are terrible. cigar literally had a rock in it. So here's my attempt at polishing a few turds. Just used some death wish coffee and some vanilla extract. I'll see in a couple months how it works out

Is that brewed coffee? Or just the grounds?
I have never tried infusing but I am definitely interested to see how this turns out.
I spend most of my winter months making various things mainly candy. I would love to try some infusions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I brewed the coffee and mixed in the vanilla extract. I probably should put some of the grounds in container!!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I've read where people have simply sprinkled dry, fresh coffee grounds on the cigars and let them rest with decent results. The oils in the grounds mix with the oils of the wrapper. If I could find a cigar that smoked like fresh ground coffee beans it would be a winner!

For vanilla find a fresh coffee bean, split it open and lay in there with the coffee

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've read where people have simply sprinkled dry, fresh coffee grounds on the cigars and let them rest with decent results. The oils in the grounds mix with the oils of the wrapper. If I could find a cigar that smoked like fresh ground coffee beans it would be a winner!

For vanilla find a fresh coffee bean, split it open and lay in there with the coffee
@Boudie , there are the BEST "coffee" smokes I have had and they are natural not infused, the Coretto and Cortado are great.

https://www.famous-smoke.com/tatiana+coffee+break+cuarenta+cortado+cigars/item+50939

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I don't think infusing is going to get rid of the rocks.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:ROFLMAO: Maybe the rocks will turn into diamonds
This is a hilarious experiment that could work. Well done, brother! I can't wait to hear how it turns out!
Agreed ! I had some vanilla bean in a glass cigar tube with a dog rocket. Actually did get a flavor transfer out of it.
@Dirty Koi be sure to report back !

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Wifey will join me occasionally in an evening smoke. She enjoys 1/2 of a coffee au lait flavored cigar and I normally finish it off for her, no sense in throwing tobacco away and they're not a bad dessert finish to my maduros.

I have some mild coronas she isn't smoking so maybe I'll give the infusion experiment a try. The coffee flavor shouldn't be a problem but I don't think a cup of milk in the curing ziplock will go over that well!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Wifey will join me occasionally in an evening smoke. She enjoys 1/2 of a coffee au lait flavored cigar and I normally finish it off for her, no sense in throwing tobacco away and they're not a bad desert finish to my maduros.

I have some mild coronas she isn't smoking so maybe I'll give the infusion experiment a try. The coffee flavor shouldn't be a problem but I don't think a cup of milk in the curing ziplock will go over that well!
Powdered milk?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
You know, I get the feeling that would just be a tremendous mess? I guess at 65% humidity it could stay in powdered form instead of getting all gooey.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Wifey will join me occasionally in an evening smoke. She enjoys 1/2 of a coffee au lait flavored cigar and I normally finish it off for her, no sense in throwing tobacco away and they're not a bad dessert finish to my maduros.

This reminds me of one of my favorite I'm-a-twenty-something-asshole pranks: the milk and chicken bomb.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

You can always use powdered milk

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk