What's new

1st Good Smoke?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Poni said:
Congrats on the great cigar, you'll always remeber your first.
What was everyone's first? I gotta say that the Punch London Club Maduro that doofus sent me was mine. . . totally opened my eyes!

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Honestly, the first cigar I had that litterally made me sit back and think about the flavor and how great it was was a Mag46. My first habano...four months after starting on cigars and one week after joining CA, CF, and CW. :thumbsup:

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Wasch_24 said:
You probaly smoked it at a DMB concert and those brain cells took a real beating that night, right? :hysterica
LOL! Amazingly, it wasn't at a show. It must have been in the backyard with Dad. Although those DMB tailgate cigars, I never remember much about them! :guitar::clap:

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
My first introduction to cigars was splitting a pack of Swisher Sweets with a couple friends at a summertime festival/concert more than 10 years ago. While laughable now ... these tasted pretty good to me at the time.

The first "premium" cigar that made me say ... "Wow, this is a damn good smoke" was a Fuente Short Story.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
After years of drugstore cigars, the cigar that started me on this trip was an Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Belicoso D. I liked it so much that I ordered a box of them. A short while later I had a Cohiba Seleccion Reserva and that was all she wrote!
Needless to say I still have a nearly full box of Indian Tabac.

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Montecristo el Presidente. Smoked on some golf course where it's initial purpose was to keep gnats and skeeters at a safe distance. That's where I discovered that there are some fantastic cigars out thar.

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
My very first cuban cigar was a Boli PC. I was out on the deck at my in-law's house in the Pocono Mountains and I was continually amazed at the flavor of that little bugger!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I believe it was an AVO Signature. Great smooth smoke. The first habano was a Partagas PC. I think I still have a few of those buggers somewhere in the humi too!

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
After graduating from college in 1967, I decided to upgrade from the White Owls etc. that I had been smoking. I went to Dunhill's in NYC and bought a box of Montecristo panatelas.:awholelot Sadly, I haven't liked anything from Montecristo in recent years.

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Punch rothschilds were what re-introduced me to cigars about 6 years ago.

I had many dark ibold cigars as a youngster. dont think I could enjoy one of them anymore.

Went thru a tampa sweet perfecto stage about 12 years ago.