What's new

2 week notice

MICSTOGIE

Gear-Head-Banger
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
So I just put my 2 week notice in today and I must say I am relieved. I have been with my company just over 8 years and now moving on to more money & travel, US & Canada. I’ll still be in my area of expertise, vehicle warranty claims, but now it’s going to be on a much larger scale; moving from regular passenger cars & trucks to the big rigs. I am excited and at the same time a little nervous but I know it will be the best for me & my family. Also, I will be able to check out some B&M’s and possibly meet some of you for a smoke! Just wanted to share my excitement…and I have been looking for about 2 years.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
From one "big rig" claims guy to another, good luck in your new endeavor! I'm not on the warranty side, but on the collision side of claims.

MICSTOGIE

Gear-Head-Banger
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Congrats and good luck. Wouldn't happen to be for International would it? You could push through some claims on my lemons. :) :) :)[/i]
Hit the nail on the head...going to Navistar. I just found out 2 other people in my office also applied for the same job! Kicked their asses!!!

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Hit the nail on the head...going to Navistar. I just found out 2 other people in my office also applied for the same job! Kicked their asses!!!
Congrats. Hopefully things have gotten better there as the entire line of trucks I bought are lemons so it could be a busy. I know there heavy duty stuff is pretty good but medium duty sucks.

Posted via Mobile Device