What's new

2007 Habanos wish list

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Oneaday is the BOTL of the Nanosecond, Millisecond, Second, Minute, Hour, Day, Week, Month, Quarter, Year, Decade, Century and every other measurement of time.

Got home last night and a DHL box awaited. I opened the box and was floored, matter of fact my head is still spinning. The motherlode of CC's, so special that I am going out this evening to pick up a humi pouch of their own to rest in.

In his book "Quiet Strength", Tony Dungy was described by someone as being Jesus with skin on. Well, I believe that this description is also befitting of Oneaday. His words of wisdom when asked as to how I could repay him were sincere and will stay with me long beyond BOTL. When we can live on through our words and moreso through our deeds, indeed, we have lived a life worth living. This can be said of Oneaday, for he has brought a smile to my face and perhaps now, won a convert to CC's.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
No problem,
I offered to help fill part of another members list a week ago, but he won't reply to my pm's.:stickbeat
I guess maybe he has moved on or is just away for a while.
Hopefully I can start helping with others wishlist, but so far my supply is mostly smaller smokes of the corona or panatella size range.
I am however fairly new to smoking and it takes a while to amass a mice stash.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hopefully y'all don't mind a noob posting in here...

Monte Edmundo
La Gloria Cubana Medaille D`or 1 or 2
Cohiba Esplendido
H Upmann Sir Winston
Any Cuaba, been wanting to try one without committing to a box.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Another noob wanting to get in on this since I will be acquiring some ISOM's soon. Thanks

HdM Epicure No. 1
Monte no. 2
ERDM Choix Supreme
Bolivar Belicoso Finos
Cohiba Lancero- Thanks Tubaman!

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Gotta say Ken, looks like you have a new fan. Nice move there bro. Generous to all, a mark of a true brother.

WhiteLightning

This is WhiteLightning!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Hey guys i have a dumb question. What exactly is a Habano? What does CC satnd for? There is so much to learn from wrappers, binders, fillers, sizes, shapes, countries. Just trying to soak it all in.:innocent: