What's new

2007 NC wishlist!!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I'd be interested in trying any one of the Avalon cigars. (These are the ones that are aged in pecan wood in Clarksdale, MS)

Thanks!
WHOA! I recently moved to within about 20 minutes of Clarksdale, and I had no idea about Avalon cigars. I'm going to have to check this out! Holy cow!

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I guess I will throw my hat in the ring. Here is some stuff I just have never got around to trying yet

Anything Rocky Patel
5 Vegas Series A (Thanks GatorMike)
CAO Sopranos
Diamond Crown Maximus
Anything Gurkha
Anything Oliva
mpieniaz

shoot me your addy and I can take care of you for the Rocky Patel and Gurkha desires.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I guess I will throw my hat in the ring. Here is some stuff I just have never got around to trying yet

Anything Rocky Patel
CAO Sopranos
Diamond Crown Maximus
Anything Gurkha
Anything Oliva

I've got a CAO Sopranos for you, I'll have to wait until after the Herf to make sure my Olivas make through without any fire damage. PM me your addy

Ratbert

BoM Oct '07
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Oh man, those Honeyboys look sweet! I can't wait to fire one of those puppies up!

Thank you my friend! :clap: :clap:

(Hey, I saw that you wanted to try some Anejos...I'll drop you a little sampler in the mail this week...I'm assuming that the return address on your shipping box is okay to use?)

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Oh man, those Honeyboys look sweet! I can't wait to fire one of those puppies up!

Thank you my friend! :clap: :clap:

(Hey, I saw that you wanted to try some Anejos...I'll drop you a little sampler in the mail this week...I'm assuming that the return address on your shipping box is okay to use?)
Yes, it is Ted!! Thanks a million!!:skew:

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3

Anything Rocky Patel
CAO Sopranos
Diamond Crown Maximus
Anything Gurkha
Anything Oliva
Sorry for the delay, but the CAO and OLiva desires have been met. I'll pm you the DC# later