What's new

2007 NC wishlist!!

architeuthis

I see what you're doing!!
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
excellent! and, if you like the MX2, let me know, i have 1/2 box that are about 2 yrs old...

jeff
If possible, I'd like your opinion on the MX2. To me they are mediocre when new; aged eight months to a year they begin to approach the RyJ Maduro in taste profile. Again, just my opinion.

Thanks.

architeuthis

I see what you're doing!!
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Would be interested in trying:

Plasencia Reserva Organica

La Aurora Preferidos robusto

Avo Domaine corona, robusto or perfecto

Tatuaje Noella petite corona

Macanudo -any

Fuente Fuente Opus X - any

Oliva Master Blends 2 robusto
Hey, I'd be happy to send you some Macanudo's. I have some Hyde Park's in natural and (I think) maduro. Let me know if you want them.

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Hey Donk ... you can smoke the OpusX you get from him and compare it to the one I sent you in November.
Ted the one you sent me has been, gone since I graduated college in Dec. It was my little pary for myself. It was good too!!! Thanks Again for that cigar too.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
i have you covered for the ancient warriors! original release at that!! i can also throw in the AF 858 - though it'll be a rather aged (2+years) maduro....? okay? address please. if in time, it'll go out tomorrow, if not, monday!

jeff

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
oK here is my NC wishlist:

Opus X: Any
Forbidden X: Any
God of Fire: Any
Anejo: #77 maduro
Anjeo: Any
Don Carlos #2
Perdomo: Ediction De Silvo (Cameroon)
Gurhka: Any
Padilla Miami: 8&11
Any Lancero or Fundador
Cohiba Black or XV ANY
I was gonna put a Miami in the bag in the box pass for you I think I might have a gurkha centurian in my humi. Look for those in the box pass

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I tried to get a box split on Padilla 1932 signatures last week but didn't get anyone interested so I'll put it on my list here.

Padilla 1932 signature any of the 4 sizes.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
if you wanna save postage you can send it with mine, I see that fool everyday
i knew texas wan't that big! when i fly over it, it's, like, gone! except that i have to land and take off again!

so, let me get this straight, i send to RX and it'll get to Pharmboy as well? i've always been told that Texas is the gateway for drugs!

too cool!!

I can doo this!

R

RX2010

Rating - 100%
353   0   0
i knew texas wan't that big! when i fly over it, it's, like, gone! except that i have to land and take off again!

so, let me get this straight, i send to RX and it'll get to Pharmboy as well? i've always been told that Texas is the gateway for drugs!

too cool!!

I can doo this!

shoot, my parents live in the same state and yet are 800 miles away

anyway yeah, Jason and I are in school together, live about 5 minutes apart, and are herfin on tuesday. We exchange smokes on the regular anyhow, save your money and ship to one addy

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
will do,,, jason - stand by!!! tim, you just save me,,, therfore, a li'l some'm som'm extra from the West Coast!!!

Damn, it is a small world, and then there's Texas! (note, i capitalize the T (unheard of.....O=)

jerr

R

RX2010

Rating - 100%
353   0   0
hey man, I'm originally from Huntington Beach, I got west coast love, be careful giving me your address

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
@#$@#%,just got worse,,, Tim, you now have incoming for you, pharmboy, and his brother (sounds like a joke gone bad

and, if by chance, you don't figure it out, you scored!!!!!

no worries on me!

jeff