What's new

2008 Habanos Wish List

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Welcome to the 2008 BOTL.org Habanos Wish List thread.
As a continuation from http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php?t=10906 new and improved, here's a new thread for a new year.

Here's how to participate:
If you have a cigar that you wish for, post a reply in this thread.
If you want to send a cigar to somebody that has posted a wish, post a reply in this thread.
When your wish has been fufilled, please edit your original post.
Please be sure to post a trader comment and send a thank you message to your benefactor.
The ideal situation is for you to be on both ends of this deal.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I have only tried CC's twice,
So any would be great to try,:pokemyeye I do prefer the smaller sizes as opposed to the long fat ones..

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have a few that I've heard people talk about and would like to check out myself.

-Cohiba Maduro
-Cohiba siglo VI
-Any cuban lonesdale
-H. Upman Magnum
-RyJ cedros luxe
-Montecristo A (I'm allowed to fantasize)

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Could we avoid making multiple wishlists? This is just my opinion, but to me it's poor form to have your wishlist fulfilled, or at least many smokes, and then add on 4 or 5 more smokes.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Well, one is a NC and the other is a CC wish list. I just started the 08 CC as there was one for 06and then 07..This one is only for CC only and I plan on reciprocating any that are sent to me, as I have been taught about the brothers in a fantastic way. JMHO. And I do believe, if you receive, you should send back. As the rules stated, its better to be on both ends. If I don't have CC's to payback, then I will get some or make it up with otehr premium quality smokes, since I really do not have the CC knowledge yet! Again, JMHO.

If this thread is incorrect, Admins, please delete it.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I agree with Tuba that once you recieve your smokes, enjoy them don't keep adding smokes, to the list, so you fill your humi for free. I think there should be a CC and NC list though. I had a wish filled last year with a nice selection from Oneaday. Now that I know a little more, I would like to smoke the ones listed above. Of course, now that my humi is more established, expect return fire.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I agree with Tubaman as well. If you really want your wish fulfilled, think about the cigar you really want to try. Be specific. Do some research.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Bill, I think Kevin (Tuba) is thinking of limits on the number of times someone can post their wishes. Maybe limit to two posts wishes or limit the number of sticks would work.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Bill, I think Kevin (Tuba) is thinking of limits on the number of times someone can post their wishes. Maybe limit to two posts wishes or limit the number of sticks would work.

No worries sir. Was thinking it was about having CC and NC lists. I know Kev meant nothing by it. Life is too short to be pissed off.. Smokem if you got em. The only problem is one can't tell the emotions or expressions of the posted words.

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
My couple:

Boli Gold Medal
Cohiba Lancero
H. Upmann Mag. 50
Montecristo A
Trinidad Fundadores
Aged Partagas 898
La Gloria Cubana Medaille D-Or No.1
San Cristobal (Any)
Trinidad Ingenios Limited Edition

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
No worries sir. Was thinking it was about having CC and NC lists. I know Kev meant nothing by it. Life is too short to be pissed off.. Smokem if you got em. The only problem is one can't tell the emotions or expressions of the posted words.
Yeah, my thoughts were not about two different threads, it makes sense to have a CC and a NC wishlist. My thoughts were if someone posts a wishlist of cigars and receives most or all of them, it seems greedy to make a second wishlist. You are right, you can't tell the emotions of posted words. More than once I have misinterpreted the meaning behind the post and stuck my foot in my mouth. Not saying you did, just that it can happen. As you said, no worries!!

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
San Cristobal Habana Filled
Vegas Robaina Filled

La Gloria Cubana
Cohiba Maduro Filled
here is a short list of CC I have never tried.