What's new

2009 ci calendar

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Did anyone order a copy of Cigar International's calendar? They were giving one away with an order of $35 or more, so I got one with the RyJ box split order. What did you think of the girls they used? OMG this has got to be the most busted group of calendar girls to ever be printed. Not that they were fat dogs or anything, but they seem like your normal barfly type girls. They might look really good after a few beers, but you wake up and say oh shit I took her home? I’ve got to say I was excited to get the calendar, but now I can’t give it away, to any of the cigar smokers I know. None of us want to display this calendar. In the trash it goes…unless somebody wants it…

I can't believe someone greenlighted those girls for a calendar.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I was also looking foward to getting a calendar and a free one was given to me with a purchase at CI, and all I can say is that I'm glad it was free!

Hardcore

BoM April '09
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I got mine at CI for free. They gave me a second one as well & I sent it to Angry Bill. If you go no CI's page under the super store pictures you can look up the photo shoot. There are a lot of pictures of the girls there. I'm glad it was free as well. They were trying to charge $15 for it at one point.

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
I got two for free too - one I sent to the sandbox, the other is buried in the closet.

I wasn't super 'impressed', but there was not a one that I'd throw out of the sack - come on!

Next year they should do a 'Suicide-girls' style calander - THAT I'd buy!

Hardcore

BoM April '09
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I got two for free too - one I sent to the sandbox, the other is buried in the closet.

I wasn't super 'impressed', but there was not a one that I'd throw out of the sack - come on!

Next year they should do a 'Suicide-girls' style calander - THAT I'd buy!
I'd buy that too! But I think that's hoping for a lot from them. :squinteye