What's new

2010 Oliva V Maduro

Rating - 100%
179   0   0
2010 Oliva V Maduro

Construction/Appearance-Nicely shaped torpedo with dark brown colors and some reddish tones. It is firm throughout and nicely round.

Draw/Burn-Impeccable draw with a great burn.

Flavor/Aroma- It is medium-full body with full flavor.

1/3-It's sweet and tangy,peppery, it has a little leather and the smokiness from a nicely smoked meat. What is that other interesting flavor, espresso? A really good start.
2/3-A little bitterness is creeping in and the flavors become muddled but is still good for me.
3/3-The bitterness left and so did the sweetness, now it's a whole lotta of tangy. A little to much for me. I purged it and the balance recovered.

Burn time-2 hours

Overall- 8.9/10 very good now, maybe even better with more time.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Nice to see someone enjoying a cigar W.B.! Pretty soon I'm going to roll the new puppy up and smoke him!!!!!!!!!

FireDoc83

Cigar Assassin
Rating - 98.5%
108   1   0
Hey warren I have to agree with you here besides the "too much for me" in the final 3rd... Hope to see you soon at the Burning Leaf... I have an Ava Maria crusader and San Miguel for you to check out...

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I really liked these and think they are among the top 3 or 4 NCs this year. More mild than the regular Series V, but also more flavorful and creamy. It sports a nice thick toothy wrapper that I also liked. I would give these a 92 and they will get better with some time.

I just don't understand how the OP spent 2 hours smoking these. I think I huffed it down in about 50 minutes.