What's new

2011 BOTL™ HERF :: July 16th :: Fairfield NJ

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Come on gents a few days away!!!!!!!
Also found this on the chalk board at 3 Floyds today!

Last edited:

rick12string

Caught in the Crossfire
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Have a great time guys. It makes me wish I still lived in NJ. What a great opportunity to meet so many brothers in person. I’ll be there in spirit.
Look for smoke signals from the south!

Rick :cbig:

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Btw, who is in for poker? Fiver buy in?

Duh. :eyebrow:

In for whatever buy-in we decide on.
Also, I'm happy to offer my dealing services. I find it makes for a much quicker progression if one person handles the dealing and everyone else just rotates keeping a second deck shuffled, or if dealing is alternated between two people. Also, assuming we are talking NL Texas Hold 'Em?

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Duh. :eyebrow:

In for whatever buy-in we decide on.
Also, I'm happy to offer my dealing services. I find it makes for a much quicker progression if one person handles the dealing and everyone else just rotates keeping a second deck shuffled, or if dealing is alternated between two people. Also, assuming we are talking NL Texas Hold 'Em?
We've had good results at my game with a rotating deal and two decks, so someone is always dealing and the next dealer is getting his deck ready.

Any which way we do it, count me in. Also, if we're taking a survey, chalk up another vote for NLHE. :)

-Charles

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
We've had good results at my game with a rotating deal and two decks, so someone is always dealing and the next dealer is getting his deck ready.
-Charles
Yeah, I'm a tad bit anal about dealing. Not everyone likes doing it, some don't really know how, drinks get involved and some get sloppy, etc, etc. Either way I'll roll with it, but assuming not everyone wants to deal, I'm happy to do so.

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Man I so need this opportunity to wind down. Looking forward to meeting you all. Poker sounds good, you'd think Kevin would have learned by now. :razz:

Last edited:

GolfNut

Wineadors.com
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Hey guys, are you planning on doing any door prize drawings at the HERF? I can't be there but I would like to be able to donate a prize for the drawing.

If someone is heading it up, get in touch with me and I'll kick in a set of wineador drawers, or coolidor trays, or herf case or something around $150 or so.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Hey guys, are you planning on doing any door prize drawings at the HERF? I can't be there but I would like to be able to donate a prize for the drawing.

If someone is heading it up, get in touch with me and I'll kick in a set of wineador drawers, or coolidor trays, or herf case or something around $150 or so.
I'd contact Eric about that