What's new

2012 NCAA final four tournament

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Alright guys!!

This is probably my favorite college event. I'm more of a football fan than basketball. But the Bowl aliance dosen't have anything on the NCAA basketball tournament. Hopefully that will change soon though. Anyway I know there are alot of college basketball fans here. So hopefully you school made it, unlike my Washington Huskies:shame:

So let us know your team and I look forward to talking with you guys about the tournament as it progresses.

PS: I did a final 4 contest a few years ago and enjoyed it. So I plan on doing one this year. If you would like to participate. I'll be posting it in the Contest room soon.:grin:

Here is a link to the 2012 BOTL NCAA basketball championship

http://www.botl.org/community/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=96

Last edited:

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Just heard that Fab Mello the center for Syracuse has been suspended for 3 games for academic reasons. I had the Cuse in my final for. Have doubts they will make it now:dunno:

Hope your bracket didn't have them in it.

calgon

stevesmoke
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Just heard that Fab Mello the center for Syracuse has been suspended for 3 games for academic reasons. I had the Cuse in my final for. Have doubts they will make it now:dunno:

Hope your bracket didn't have them in it.
Yeah when I heard that this afternoon I quickly changed my bracket. I had them in the elite 8 against FSU, then I moved them down to the sweet sixteen going out against Wisconsin. I think there seed is was a little low to begin with.

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I guess I kind of mis reported this. Fab was suspended earlier this your for 3 games due to accademic reasons and now he's suspended for the entire tournament.

I got the feeling he may be a one and done guy now. He more intersted in playing ball and talented enough to be a 1st round pick. Not getting an education.

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Some upsets today. Duke & Missouri have been knocked out.

Gotta love this tournament

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
So how's your guys brackets looking?

Been a few upsets, but all 4 teams that I have going to the final 4 are still in it.

Glad to see Syracuse play better, but you can tell they are still missing Fab Mello.