What's new

2012 NFL Draft

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Lot's of NFL fans here.

So let's hear it, So far how happy are you with your teams draft?

My Hawks selected a LB out of West Virginia who was expected to be a 2nd round pick. I guess he has a troubled past. But according to the "experts" he's the best past rusher in the draft. Pete Carroll compares him to Von Miller of the Denver Bronco's.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Redskins gave up the farm to get RG3. Had to do something to get a possible dynamic QB and leader. Still hoping Shannahan'ss know what the heck they are doing. They had a bad team and salary cap issues and that was only compounded with the NFL taking away cap space for 2012 and 2013 for giving too much up front money in contracts when the players were on strike.

Saw some pundits not real pleased with the Hawks drafting that guy, thought he would go later and might been able to trade down and still get him later.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Da Bears selected Boise State DE McClellin. I agree with the selection of a DE as it was a hole in the defense they needed to fill. As with all draft picks only time will tell if the pick was a good choice or not. I am just hoping they can address the offensive line in the 2nd round... I am tired of seeing Cutler get sacked every 10 passing attempts!

Lorax429

Dagum
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I like the Panther's pick. We might have been a playoff team last year if our defense could have come up with a stop once and a while. Not sure they could have stopped a pop warner team from scoring on them. I hope they do some more to upgrade the Defense before this draft is over.

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Cowboys grabbed Morris Claiborne which I'm happy about but they desperately need a qb who is more consistent than Romo.
I love the Claiborne pick! That was huge for us without giving up a lot for him. I will disagree with the qb comment though. I am not a Romo fan at all but he was solid last year having his best year yet. Did he lose 2 games for us, absolutely yes. But our defense lost at least 5 of those games for us. He just needs some defensive help which I think they have done a good job of so far.

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
not at all excited by the chiefs taking dontari poe. has the physical tools, but was not dominant in a small conference. i expect a #11 pick to step in and play at a high level. hope he proves me wrong, but the majority of kc fans are scratching their heads. especially when we see glenn dorsey and tyson jackson, our previous first round d linemen who have been average at best.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Da Bears selected Boise State DE McClellin. I agree with the selection of a DE as it was a hole in the defense they needed to fill. As with all draft picks only time will tell if the pick was a good choice or not. I am just hoping they can address the offensive line in the 2nd round... I am tired of seeing Cutler get sacked every 10 passing attempts!
Shea is a great pickup! Played solidly all year for BSU.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
I'm happy with the Vikes draft so far. They traded down a spot picking up a 4th, 5th & 7th rounder while still getting their man Kalil. They then traded back into the late 1st rd to take Notre Dame's safety Harrison Smith. Not sure how he will pan out, but the Vikes desperately need help in the secondary at both S & CB and the "experts" like this kid. He seems like an intellectual safety with instinct over pure athletic ability which is what the Vikes were lacking... they had athletic idiots back there who didn't know where to go. LOL

Rating - 96.7%
32   1   0
I love the Claiborne pick! That was huge for us without giving up a lot for him. I will disagree with the qb comment though. I am not a Romo fan at all but he was solid last year having his best year yet. Did he lose 2 games for us, absolutely yes. But our defense lost at least 5 of those games for us. He just needs some defensive help which I think they have done a good job of so far.
So true. ClaibOrne was the smart pick. We needed some extreme help in the secondary and he brings the thunder. Romo is a good quarterback with a defense that can't close out games. Plus there wasn't a good QB to draft this year for the Cowboys. The McGee project isn't panning out.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
not at all excited by the chiefs taking dontari poe. has the physical tools, but was not dominant in a small conference. i expect a #11 pick to step in and play at a high level. hope he proves me wrong, but the majority of kc fans are scratching their heads. especially when we see glenn dorsey and tyson jackson, our previous first round d linemen who have been average at best.
I know most Chiefs fans are not excited by this pick but I think Poe will be a good if not great pick. He won't put up big numbers but should clog the middle and allow the ends to do it.

Do not judge this pick on past Peterson mistakes. Pioli is a better evaluator of talent.

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Niners draft so far:

Aj Jenkins wr of Illinois.
Lamichael James rb of Oregon.

Both luxury picks really, and I love them. Fast, and great hands. Add tons of depth and competition. We dont have a ton of needs so this draft is like a bonus. Go Niners! Your thoughts?

Rating - 96.7%
32   1   0
Lamichael James is much like Chris Johnson and Jamaal Charles. He's got afterburners for legs. Ya'll will love him if he is utilized correctly.

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Lamichael James is much like Chris Johnson and Jamaal Charles. He's got afterburners for legs. Ya'll will love him if he is utilized correctly.
Yea. Thinking he'll be our utility player like a sproles or bush. Which I'm totally fine with.