What's new

2012 Peterson Father's Day pipes

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I thought that it was going to take a couple weeks for my pipe to come in. But, when I got home today, low and behold there was a package from Ireland in my mailbox. SUPER excited to get it opened up. The wife says I have to put it up until next Father's Day since that's technically what it's for. But she did let me take a look at it and take a few pics...

I love to look of this pipe. LOVE the coloring and grain. I also checked the stem and it almost looks like there is a "system" chamber in the stem. I know it's not a system pipe, but it does look like there is a moisture reservoir in there (sorry, no pics, couldn't get one).

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright I finally got my pipe in the mail this past Friday and just got around to posting pics, enjoy!
View attachment 23675View attachment 23676View attachment 23674
Nice looking pipe brother! Can you post a close-up of the stamping on yours? I got to looking at mine and am not sure it's stamped right; it looks a little different from other Peterson stampings. Also, mine didn't come in a Father's Day box like yours.

I'm not sending it back since it is technically a Father's Day pipe and means the world to me. I was just curious.

Thanks!

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Nice looking pipe brother! Can you post a close-up of the stamping on yours? I got to looking at mine and am not sure it's stamped right; it looks a little different from other Peterson stampings. Also, mine didn't come in a Father's Day box like yours.

I'm not sending it back since it is technically a Father's Day pipe and means the world to me. I was just curious.

Thanks!
Sorry to hear your's did not come in the box here are the pics of the stamps I think they have to adjust some of them for the shapes, they are all supposed to be custom as well but not sure if that is a reason your stamping may be off. The top of mine say "Father's Day" and on the bottom says "2012"

fdherald.jpgheraldback.jpg

Hope this helps apologies for the poor image quality!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the detail pics. That's how mine is stamped, but it's a little different than past holiday Petersons (like the Christmas ones).

And I don't care about the box. Just made me think it might be different somehow until I saw your stamping.

Thanks again, and happy smoking!

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I am SO jealous, guys! Those are awesome looking pipes! I'm definitely putting some coin away to buy my first Father's Day pipe. Next year will be my first official Fathers Day anyway, so that will work. :)