What's new

2014 BOTL Cigar Safari

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, so feel free to move it if necessary.

I've been wanting to go to Nicaragua for years now, long before I ever found out about Cigar Safari. Then, I've heard there is a BOTL Safari that happens every year. Needless to say, I am in 100% and already have flight clearance from my wife to go.

I have cash in hand ready to secure my spot for this, but can't find any information on the 2014 dates / price / etc.

Can anyone fill me in on how this works? Where to sign up, when to sign up, how to get on the pre-order list, etc?

Thanks in advance and SOOOO looking forward to this.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
I have told my wife I want to go to this. I think I'm going to have to do some sweet talking in a BIG way!!!
Mine agreed that I can go...

as long as I take her with me lol....

going to be trying to buy 2x tix to the Safari this year :)

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Maybe we can talk them into two trips. One for the bachelor's and the others that are bringing the significant other. ;)

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Hey guys I had all the same question, so I can tell 1st hand ...............

There will be announcement on BOTL a date and time that the tickets go on sale. Cost was $500 for CRA Members and or a Vet. $ 600 normal., The cost is all inclusive (all meals, place to stay, transportation to and from airport and to all factories and fields that will be toured) (The food is Outstanding and accommodation are also great)
You will be responsible for ur flight into Managua Nica. (DE does have a travel agent set up to help u get to Managua, flights very on cost depending where u fly from) an est. My flight from SC was $550, I booked the flight early.....
Yes the ticket go fast maybe 30 min (so be ready) U will need to have a passport, U don't need allot of money (just to cover tips and what ever U want to buy bring home)

This is a trip I had on my list to do for a couple years, I'm sooooo glad I got the chance to go, Not only the Cigar Safari, from the time I jump on the bus in Managua Nica. to boarding the plane to come back home. I was amazed of the things I saw, If u have never been to a 3rd world country it will be a eye opening experiences for U Trust me on that...... Hope this helps (If U have more question send me a PM)
All I can say is be ready...............

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
The kids and work have been all consuming the few months.
Sadly/mostly work has been doing the real damage be aide I get stu I training new people:( but by the time it's time for the safari I will have enough saved. My newbs will be set by then, and Hope to make it next year. I can't wait to meet some of y'all!
Been missing you guys on the board lately. I did a most of my posting at work & I just can't now because everything I do at work is now done through another person. I keep telling myself ill make more time for the board(&myself) but haven't been able to.
...sorry. I digress.
If this trip happens- shit's goin' down!
Hoshy-
I swear, I got a hundo on yer trip bro!

Rating - 100%
15   0   0

There will be announcement on BOTL a date and time that the tickets go on sale. Cost was $500 for CRA Members and or a Vet. $ 600 normal., The cost is all inclusive (all meals, place to stay, transportation to and from airport and to all factories and fields that will be toured) (The food is Outstanding and accommodation are also great)
You will be responsible for ur flight into Managua Nica. (DE does have a travel agent set up to help u get to Managua, flights very on cost depending where u fly from) an est. My flight from SC was $550, I booked the flight early.....
Yes the ticket go fast maybe 30 min (so be ready) U will need to have a passport, U don't need allot of money (just to cover tips and what ever U want to buy bring home)

This is a trip I had on my list to do for a couple years, I'm sooooo glad I got the chance to go, Not only the Cigar Safari, from the time I jump on the bus in Managua Nica. to boarding the plane to come back home. I was amazed of the things I saw, If u have never been to a 3rd world country it will be a eye opening experiences for U Trust me on that...... Hope this helps (If U have more question send me a PM)
Cost is $550 for CRA and $650 for normal.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0

Cost is $550 for CRA and $650 for normal.
Thanks for keeping me straight Johnny.........

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
JD tweeted that the tour dates will be announced on June 7th. Does BOTL date get announced before that? I am dying to go on the Safari next year.