What's new

2014 BOTL Pipe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
One of us needs to take point and organize a commissioning if it's going to happen. When Java refers to his "BOTL Nording" it's a pipe he was bombed with, not a actual BOTL branded pipe.
That being said, I'm definitely in if someone puts it together! 😆

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
They wouldn't be cheap though. Lol. I do know a guy that makes beautiful pipes. He is the same guy that made the Drew Estate pipe.

dscl

BoM October '14
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
They wouldn't be cheap though. Lol. I do know a guy that makes beautiful pipes. He is the same guy that made the Drew Estate pipe.

Chuck was the first guy I thought of as well. I do know a few other more "classic" pipe makers though.

Like Hoshy said though it would be pricey :(

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Not really. I've been on the receiving end of a group buy on a commemorative pipe on another forum. We did a MM cob. MM will engrave the the shank of their pipes. The we did a group buy of walkers forever stems. The whole pipe was under 50 bucks if I remember right.

If we can get permission to use the BOTL from the powers to be I would be happy to follow up on it with MM.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

dscl

BoM October '14
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Not really. I've been on the receiving end of a group buy on a commemorative pipe on another forum. We did a MM cob. MM will engrave the the shank of their pipes. The we did a group buy of walkers forever stems. The whole pipe was under 50 bucks if I remember right.

If we can get permission to use the BOTL from the powers to be I would be happy to follow up on it with MM.

Fair enough, but knowing the tastes of the folks round here I would expect the finished piece to be some hand carved briar masterpiece. $$$

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
I don't smoke but I've collected just about everything else here. Would have to purchase one for the cigar lounge just to have. someone contact E.

Rating - 100%
163   0   0

Fair enough, but knowing the tastes of the folks round here I would expect the finished piece to be some hand carved briar masterpiece. $$$
The MM cobs are nice. Yet inexpensive. Most pipers have a few cobs around. I'd say if we skipped the forever stem we could probably get these for under 30 bucks a piece.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...

^^^ This! Yes, briar please! 😉

dscl

BoM October '14
Rating - 100%
68   0   0

^^^ This! Yes, briar please! ��
I'm with you, but unfortunately I have $$$ tastes and a $ budget

Status
Not open for further replies.