What's new

2014 Masters Tourney

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Looking forward to the tourney starting tomorrow. Don't think Tigers absence makes any difference to the overall tournament. I have no idea who is gonna win it, just hoping it comes down to a good battle on Sunday. Got the iPad charges up to check it out at work. Any one else amp'd about the seasons first major?

drbell15

SmallWaveDave
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Yes and no, the yes being it's the masters, and no being without Tiger I hope there is still some crazy drama come Sunday.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I am looking more forward to it without Tiger. Tiger has been great and I respect what he has done for the game, but every tourney he is in, he's about the only one you see. They seem to show his every shot whether he is in contention or not. Wide open field I would say Craig.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
While I respect what Tiger has done for the game, I'm glad he isn't in this one. Somehow, controversy always follows him and then it takes the tv coverage away from the other players. But, Tiger is one of the factors that took the prize money for the winner from $100,000 to a $1,000,000+. Would love to see Rory do it, but I'm rooting for Jordan Speith to win. Would love it. You also have to look at Zack Johnson, Matt Kuchar, Adam Scott and even Jason Day to win.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
I agree Kooooch has played well lately, but his stumbles down the stretch the last few weeks makes me wonder. I am curious how some of the guys like Jordan Speith, Patrick Reed and Jimmy Walker will hold up. Every time I think "so and so" will win, I think of reasons they won't and 5 other guys that will. If I had to pick one I would probably go with Phil.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I like the young guys I want Rory to get it together plus he's got that smoking girlfriend that I wouldn't mind seeing on TV. Jason Day is another one of my guys and Lefty seems to show up in majors that Tiger isn't in.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the Masters. Always like to see Couples on the LB, though his body won't hold up, but love to give Freddy run early. Scott is my favorite after the 1st. Wouldn't be disappointed to see Kuchar make a run at a Green Jacket. He'll, though I have never liked him in his early career, same with Westwood.

I would prefer TW be in every tourney. He's a lightning rod, but when on the leaderboard, he makes everything better.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
I have to laugh at Patrick Reed. Hopefully he learned a valuable lesson. Keep your mouth shut, don't brag and let your game speak for you, I really like Speith. That kid has class and is a good player,

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
if the kid pulls out a victory, it would be pretty spectacular... look at the pin sheet for today... how his shot on 7, 12 & 13 fair with those locations will play a big factor... IMO. Let's go Bubba!