What's new

2014 TAA Exclusive Series

Emerson's Cigars

Retailer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Just thought we would share some of the cigars that will be made for the Tobacconists Association of America this year. I know Huber has talked a bit about the Crowned Heads release here, but here is the complete list of 2014 releases. The link below will give a little bit more info as to blend/price/release dates. Anyone looking forward to anything in particular?

La Flor Dominicana The 707⁻’
AVO 2nd MOVEMENT
Padron 1964 Belicoso
H. Upmann Bank Note
Tatuaje TAA 2014
Crowned Heads ‘The Angel’s Anvil’
My Father TAA Exclusive

More info: http://blog.emersonscigars.com/taa-exclusive-series-for-2014/

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I will likely get a box of the tats if I can or split one

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
+3! Although Halfwheel said today that Janny says the blend will be the same as the core My Father line. I would have liked to have seen a tweeked blend or diff wrapper on them for sure.

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
Padron 1964 Belicoso
H. Upmann Bank Note
Tatuaje TAA 2014
Crowned Heads ‘The Angel’s Anvil’
My Father TAA Exclusive
Looking forward to the ones above. The H. Upmann Bank Note was limited to only 400 boxes. I've liked the last two Tatuaje TAAs, so I imagine this will be just as good. I am a big fan of My Father, so I wanna see what this cigar is like. Also, I haven't had any crowned heads besides Headley Grange and Four Kicks, so I am intrigued by this one.

Last edited:

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Got a sample of the AVO & My Father. Scott wasn't coming off the Crowned Heads though....

Curious to see what the effect of box press has on the MF

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Is the LFD 707 called that cause it is going to be a massive rg?

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I really dont understand this fascination with these massive ring gauges

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
A lot of people feel they get bang for their buck with all that tobacco. Obviously, that doesn't apply here, but the market for large ring gauges is huge. In most cases when you see a line extension it's pretty much a big ring, rarely is it a small ring.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
A lot of people feel they get bang for their buck with all that tobacco. Obviously, that doesn't apply here, but the market for large ring gauges is huge. In most cases when you see a line extension it's pretty much a big ring, rarely is it a small ring.
Funny, that very much makes sense. I never looked at it quite that way. Im a quality over quantity guy. Thanks for that insight. I was wondering how guys bought boxes of LFD diggers at my local B&M

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
Funny, that very much makes sense. I never looked at it quite that way. Im a quality over quantity guy. Thanks for that insight. I was wondering how guys bought boxes of LFD diggers at my local B&M
I agree with Craig Mac. People who smoke 7x70 are looking for the most smoke for their money. I will sometimes smoke a 6x60, but I feel like a 7x70 is way too big and the flavor won't be nearly as good. At the b&m I go to I've noticed the people who smoke 7x70s mostly buy them as they want something that will last them as long as possible. There's nothing wrong with that as consumers always have different demands.