What's new

2014 Tatuaje Lancero Collection??

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Can anyone explain the 2014 Tatuaje Lancero Collection? What does it consist of? I can't seem to find any information on it. Thanks!

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
black
brown
red
cabby
cabby guapos
ricky
el T
el T original
LCC
fausto

guy showed me an email, because he knew i would get a little stirred up. gonna be an expensive year...

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This is what they sent out to the retailers:
"Always wanted to try classic Tatuaje blends in smaller ring gauges?

You're in luck! We are releasing a small production of Lancero Samplers in April, and each box will have one of each of the following blends

Selection de Cazador
Havana VI
Private Reserve (Black Label)
Cabaiguan
Cabaiguan Guapos
La Riqueza
El Triunfador Original
El Triunfador
La Casita Criolla
Fausto

With an MSRP of only $95.00, this will be a must have item for the lancero lover."
Sounds pretttttty goooood
tatuaje lancero sampler.jpg

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
almost had you Javajunkie, but alas, you are too quick
drink a pot of coffee before 4:30AM. don't stop. it helps your reaction times. o)

FWIW, my guys didn't actually GET me the pic, so thanks for letting me drool over that again.

but, yeah, this guy, pudgy monsters, the tatoo, the LAT lance, the annual monster release, the possibility of noellas and regios reservas going away, finding black CGs... they keep this up, they might not leave me any fuente money!

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I'm buying that box. That and the special box I'm buying myself next month will likely tap me out

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ok so are these going to be widely available or will only certain vendors be carrying them?
the email said it is going to be a "small production" so as of right now I'm not too sure, I imagine they should be available to everyone otherwise they would not of sent out an email (I never get an email saying "order monsters"...They just send them and no one is stupid enough to refuse them) I will try to talk to my rep tomorrow and find out

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
that sounds kinda like the mini monsters? not a shit ton, but most people could get them, if you looked...

my spot is smaller, and thinks they should get some. there are two bigger joints in town, very well should get them. and cinci isn't a huge market. need be, almost all of our sponsors should be getting some. eventually.

guys? i smell a "preorder here!" opportunity. you got takers. o)