What's new

2014Pipe #1 suggestion

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
All of us that want a BOTL pipe want it, But I'd like to make a suggestion. This is just an idea so if it's not a good one that's ok.

I'm wondering if some of us could cover the cost of the first pipe by spiting up among however many of us would be willing and then having it help for an auction of it at some time to benefit either a charity or a brother in dire need? The maker would be paid from those that contribute and all the proceeds could go to what ever is decided. I know that that decision could be a big debate but I thought I'd float the idea,

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
That's a very good idea. My other suggestion would be to all chip in and cover Clint's pipe. ;)
I'd be up for that.

After more thought I don't want to keep someone that wants one from getting one since it is a limited production. If it turns out we can add one I'll see about starting a group buy on it. If it sells out then that's good too.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I myself don't mind if a pipe is picked up in a group buy to be later raffled off. I would prefer that we let the guys wanting one for themselves have first crack at picking one up though. Then see what we have for demand and go from there.
My thoughts anyway, any other opinions?