What's new

2015 BOTL Pipe of the Year

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
At some point there will be a difference of opinion... I agree to go along with the majority or what the organizer decides is the best course of action.
That said... don't dwell on things too long, put time limits on decisions that need to be made.

For now... lets see what comes back form pipe makers and go from there.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
In, if possible! Would there be a way to pay as you go? I know some people may have reservations about paying upfront, but I wouldn't want Cody to be out of pocket until the end of the process. I wasn't here for last years, so this may actually be in place..

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
In, if possible! Would there be a way to pay as you go? I know some people may have reservations about paying upfront, but I wouldn't want Cody to be out of pocket until the end of the process. I wasn't here for last years, so this may actually be in place..
Yes. The up-front deposit would basically be enough to cover materials for the pipe maker and hold a pipe in your name. Then you would be able to pay in as many installments as you would like, just so long as you were fully paid prior to shipment of the pipe this fall. If you fell through or backed out, the deposit would be considered non-refundable unless I was able to find another purchaser to cover the entire cost. We did have two come up available at the end last year, but the deposit being refunded wasn't a problem as there were people lined up hoping to get their hands on the leftovers. The two people who gave up their spot were fully refunded, and I would imagine it would work out the same this year.

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I'm interested, wasn't into pipes last year so I didn't do it, excited to see what evolves though :). I like the idea of straight up choices. Option A, from so&so, X amount of dollars, etc... For however many options are available.

Rating - 100%
151   0   0
I would be in again if possible. My only input would be are we letting them design any type or will we first vote on a style first so they have that input to make the drawing or say a top 2-3 styles so they know what we are looking for in style

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Im excited to be apart of this, I read about last years pipe when I started here an an was blown away at how amazing the pipe came out. Im looking forward to being apart of this years pipe.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
I would be in again if possible. My only input would be are we letting them design any type or will we first vote on a style first so they have that input to make the drawing or say a top 2-3 styles so they know what we are looking for in style
It may be nice to vote for a couple styles and have them make from those
Thanks for the input, guys. I'll keep that thought in mind!

Rating - 98.4%
90   1   0
I like the idea for selection this year. I wasn't able to participate last year but I would see the postings trying to decide on various things. Seemed like it took a while and this new format will be fairly streamline.