What's new

2015 Habanapalooza tickets on sale soon

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Date is set for May 6th at the Washington Ave. Armory in Albany NY
Doors open at 6pm
Tickets this year are $150 with each coming with a $20 gift card to be used at either of Scotty's stores.

Tickets are available for sale starting March 1st.
If your going, keep ur eye open for a big bald guy with a beard wearing a BOTL black Tshirt. That'll be this guy.
http://www.habanapalooza.com
Looking forward to the event and maybe seeing a brother or two in person.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
yea like that won't be 85% of the crowd
surprisingly no, many fella's there that either are svelte or lacking facial hair.

Um...What's a habanapalooza?

Maybe more info and/or website would be helpful :)
Good catch, forgot to add the link.
It's a yearly event here in NY, only 300 tickets sold, and usually sells out quickly.

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Hey Track - is it worth the trip from B-Lo? Not sure if I can swing it this year, but definitely 2016 if it's worth the 4.5 hour drive.

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Hey Track - is it worth the trip from B-Lo? Not sure if I can swing it this year, but definitely 2016 if it's worth the 4.5 hour drive.
There are about 7 of us heading to the event. Me and six guys from B-Lo...haaha

But more to your question, Yes, it's worth the trip.
Scotty (the owner of Habana Premium) is very well known in Albany area and brings in a bunch of quality food, and drink vendors to supply the eats and drinks. Also does prizes, drawing, and such, it's a blast.
Big giveaway in past was a trip for 2 to the Big Smoke in Vegas. Even without winning anything you will walk out with 20 sticks, a gift bag, t-shirt of the event, a $20 gift card, and a full belly. Highly recommend.

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Oh, and one last thing. Since the tickets are prepurchased in March, by the time May rolls around you don't have to worry about bringing money. Everything for the night is included, unless you buy extra shirts or something at the event.

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
So tickets went on sale today. I know Sully @Kingpin is going, can't wait to meet some brothers from my online brotherhoods.
I hope to see any other Northeasterners that can make it as well.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Any specific reason why? Just curious is all. Id love to meet you. You were my first trade here on BOTL last year, and the one responsible for my CC addiction...lol
Damn my bad lol

And just something about everyone there being old enough to be my father/grandfather I guess. Plus it's always been some sort of scheduling conflict

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Damn my bad lol

And just something about everyone there being old enough to be my father/grandfather I guess. Plus it's always been some sort of scheduling conflict
Haaa, way to make a fella feel old, thanks. :finger::joyful:
I get it though, there is a bunch of us middle aged and older fellas about.