What's new

2015 NC Fantasy Football

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I have a live draft at 6:30 on the 30th. If u have to do it that night, I can make something work

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
What's going on with the league? Are we just doing an 8 team or still trying to get more?

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
What's going on with the league? Are we just doing an 8 team or still trying to get more?
If we do 8, we will have to kick someone. We only need one more. It's been a crazy past couple days. Hoping someone jumps in.

I believe only 8 have signed up but 9 have committed. I'm not sure which commitment we are still waiting on to sign up on yahoo. I'll give this a few more days. If we can't get that last one and the other to sign up, I'll toss it. I know someone else is running one and there are a few pick'em leagues. I really would like to do this but it is what it is.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Ok...I just happened to check the league on yahoo n only saw 8 teams so figured I'd check

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I haven't signed up on yahoo yet. Was waiting for the 10th team or to hear from the commish....

Since i was last man in, i have no problem bowing out if you want to do an 8 team league. Seriously not a problem just let me know.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I haven't signed up on yahoo yet. Was waiting for the 10th team or to hear from the commish....

Since i was last man in, i have no problem bowing out if you want to do an 8 team league. Seriously not a problem just let me know.
No. Your good. Did I not email you the invite? If not I'll get it out asap. My apologies.