What's new

2016 BOTL Pipe of the Year

Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I am not super excited about any of those but if I am voting I would say 2 or 3 only because 1 is the same shape as the first BotL pipe so I would like a different shape each year but that's just my opinion. Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
^this. The author shank is a bit off to me though. It could be the photo angle and to me it's a bit more Apple than author

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
I am not super excited about any of those but if I am voting I would say 2 or 3 only because 1 is the same shape as the first BotL pipe so I would like a different shape each year but that's just my opinion. Hahaha

I agree here and would probably vote on the Rhodesian if pressed

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
So, I didn't want to address any possible changes until we picked the final shape, but since the question on the "author" directly relates to shape let's go there now...
Does anyone else second the motion to replace what came out as a bent apple with more of a traditional author, per our poling results? If we have a second, then I'll put it to a full vote.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Just to throw more into the mix, if the shape were to remain more applish and less authorish, the stem should probably be thinned a bit to take out some of the curve on the bottom of the stem. Something there isn't quite right there I don't think.

That said, if it were to stay like it is, I'd have to lean towards number 2. And maybe even 2 regardless. I'm liking the thinner stem on that one more compared to 3 (changing from my previous preference of number 3).