What's new

2016 Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Hawaii Edition

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Just wanted to let you all know that Hawaii has another special edition cigar coming to them from My Father Cigars. We call these cigars the "Fia-Garcia" due to the involvement of My Father Cigars rep Jon Fia getting these cigars to Hawaii. If you remember in 2013, I announced that a Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Hawaii Edition was coming to Hawaii Retailers. Well they are returning again for 2016. I doubt they will be able to ship in time for Christmas but who knows. Here are some details... Connecticut Broadleaf wrapper and Nicaraguan binder and fillers. Same red box with 10 corona gorda cigars. On the box it reads "lancero" as they are referred to in the factory due to the fantail cap. However they are 6 x 46. Those of you who missed this the first time will want to get in on it as retailers are limited to 500 boxes total for Hawaii. MSRP is stated to be around $80. There will be more information as these arrive. PM me for details.

7u2unaze.jpg

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Damn. I wish I knew of a cigar that only comes from HI when my folks were there. I would of pointed them to a shop for sure.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any retailers near Waikiki selling these by the stick? I'm not one for buying an entire box of something I haven't tried, but I'll be in HI next month and wouldn't mind trying one or two.

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Any retailers near Waikiki selling these by the stick? I'm not one for buying an entire box of something I haven't tried, but I'll be in HI next month and wouldn't mind trying one or two.
I picked up a box from Tobaccos of Hawaii. They have a location across the street from the Hawaii convention center which is just outside of Waikiki.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
In addition to ToH, Fujioka's is about 10 minutes outside of the Waikiki area. Tamura's in Kaimuki about 15 minutes. The OR is a bit stronger than the regular JGs but very tasty. If you're a CBL fan, you will probably like them. They age very well.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in Waikiki. Call me when you get here and I'll give you a couple sticks.
Thanks man! I'll look you up. Is there anything from the mainland that's hard to find out there that you want me to bring?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No I'm good. When exactly will you be in Hawaii?
I think I depart the 18th, but I'd add a day or two just to be safe. I'll be onboard a C-5 and those big boys aren't known for stellar reliability. I'll be in Hawaii till sometime around the 5th of Feb.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If they're even remotely as good as the others ones, buy boxes.
How do the others stack up against the Le Bijou, and El Centurion? Those are my "box worthy after one smoke" cigars that I've had by Garcia. LOVE those smokes and I'm currently living a La Antigudad that I'm 20 minutes into.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
How do the others stack up against the Le Bijou, and El Centurion? Those are my "box worthy after one smoke" cigars that I've had by Garcia. LOVE those smokes and I'm currently living a La Antigudad that I'm 20 minutes into.

They're better.

Way better than centurion and most LB, and better than LB CG.

Last edited: