What's new

2016: The Wants and Don'ts

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
Warped BOTL sick

Perhaps a Warped x BOTL
Softpacks of tubos (?) and / or a 3-4-3 slb
some lengthened old time lineage vitola like 5.5 x 40 Aromatico largo would be sick as fuk .
This would be awesome. Especially if it was the one that contained that higher priming that's been previously mentioned...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
You got the El O s o in a lancero. Which I love.
You got the Colmena blend into a couple of great vitolas (personally the original Unico and the Reina are favorites).
You had one of the best releases at IPCPR (Futuro).

The "do" is pretty much keep on surprising us and keeping the quality high.
The "don't" would be maybe don't do a Black Honey-like release, since it keeps the majority of us from even being able to try one. We realize that was a special case of having a very limited number of extra sticks around and releasing them. But man it hurts to be a fan of a new company and not be able to get our greasy palms on a single stick from a line!

I'd also ask a question: other than big RG sticks (please don't), do you believe there is a "hole" in your current lineup -- and what would you do to fill it?

Thanks Kyle & Co.

Paul

Last edited:

jonnylieberman

Ask Me About Outrage
Rating - 97.5%
53   1   0
Caveat: I think Warped had the best year of anyone in 2015 in terms of the number of new, high quality, must-smoke sticks. Futuro, Hacienda, Star Flower, Reina, etc.

Do: More with the Reina blend. I had one the other night and it was remarkable. I understand it's going away? Please keep it in production. I've only got 11 or 12 left!

Do: more lanceros. Maybe that BOTL stick could be a lance?

I can't really think of any don'ts other than don't quit.

In other words, keep up the great work.