What's new

2017 BOTL Mug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
For those that don't know it, Deneen Pottery makes some of the best mugs around, I have 3 different ones from Death Wish Coffee Co and Valhalla Java (owned by Death Wish)

Here is my Valhalla Java to show you up close. View attachment 96675

By the way, their coffee is some of the most caffeinated ones out there. Routinely drink Odinforce. Yum
That mug is sweet!! I know Bill wouldn't want two of them same but that would be my vote for design AND color!

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
I would like to put in perspective th different sizes, so you can make an educated choice in picking the mug for BOTL. The far right mug (tan) is the largest and perfect for most people. It holds about 16 ounces The far left (rd) is a limited edition and much smaller than the other two. It holds about about 10 ounces. The black one holds about 12 ounces none of these were filled to the top when I measured. But they are all so well made. The red one is numbered 302 /5000
Hope this helps folks make a decision. image.jpeg

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
I would like to put in perspective th different sizes, so you can make an educated choice in picking the mug for BOTL. The far right mug (tan) is the largest and perfect for most people. It holds about 16 ounces The far left (rd) is a limited edition and much smaller than the other two. It holds about about 10 ounces. The black one holds about 12 ounces none of these were filled to the top when I measured. But they are all so well made. The red one is numbered 302 /5000
Hope this helps folks make a decision. View attachment 96807
That middle one is perfect

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I have the red one, for me, it's a perfect size. I tend to drink my drinks, no matter what it is, fairly slow so the smaller size just works better for me. I have one similar in size to the one on the right, can only fill it about half way and I tend to use it more if I have a soda on the weekends.

Love 'em all though. Excited to see the end result when it comes about.

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0

Thanks for this, great comparison. Did we talk about the price differences in sizes? That may drive some of the decisions to I would think.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Thanks for this, great comparison. Did we talk about the price differences in sizes? That may drive some of the decisions to I would think.
Well Death Wish charges between $25 and $35 for their mugs. These are handthrown and include the cost of the logo which is about $300 for the run. No idea how many they order, other than the limited series, whicj was 5000. I know with the mugs Clint is running, price will be determined by how many we order. The more we buy, the lower the cost. But, Clint might be better to talk about that.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Go big or go home. Though really I'll get and love whatever we choose lol

Status
Not open for further replies.