What's new

2017 Boxes, How Are They?

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
*insert snide comment towards rival* I've got a box of March 2017 siglo 1 they are great flavor wise:) construction was ok, but I've not anything to compare them to when it comes to boxes of ccs yet, I'm as green to box buying in general as my cigars are fresh. HAHA.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Punch 48's I've had one from a box and it was very good, every bit as good as a '14 punch punch I got in the box pass and I'd say the 48 was better.

HdM elegantes are really good.

I just received a box of Parti lustanias and they smelled like barn yard and rotten seafood. I'm not anxious to try one. But I'm going to try one soon. The noxious smell subsided already.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

PamunkeyHub

Jayson
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Punch 48's I've had one from a box and it was very good, every bit as good as a '14 punch punch I got in the box pass and I'd say the 48 was better.

HdM elegantes are really good.

I just received a box of Parti lustanias and they smelled like barn yard and rotten seafood. I'm not anxious to try one. But I'm going to try one soon. The noxious smell subsided already.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
I had two Punch 48's last September and they were excellent. Ended up purchasing two boxes for myself; I've smoked two and both were disappointing. I'm hoping there going through a sick period. Planning to wait until later this Spring or summer before trying another one.