What's new

2017 Fuente Mania

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don Carlos "The Man" , OpusX Sharks & Eye Of the Sharks. They also had some 18yr old VSG in Robusto & Corona gordas & was lucky enough to grab a 10k of them plus some OpusX 20th. Id be interested to see what everyone else grabbed seeing they had so much to choose from.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
You picked out the good chit. I love Fuente cigars and I wish I lived closer to Holts for Fuente Mania every year. I have never seen the Don Carlos The Man before. It's a new one on me. I bet it a great smoke. Congrats, you really made the visit worth while.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Eye of the shark, Perfexion #2, and Anejo Sharks.

Also Casa Fuente robusto for my club and a Opus Box for a fellow BOTL.

They were picked over early this year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Josh Smith

Opus junkie
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Eye of the shark, Perfexion #2, and Anejo Sharks.

Also Casa Fuente robusto for my club and a Opus Box for a fellow BOTL.

They were picked over early this year!

Excellent pickup bro love my opus. I had a friend get there early for me. I made it worth it for him he's only 50 miles from Holt's. Lucky man.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I’m just over the line in Delaware so I was able to select my sticks and have them shipped to me, avoiding Phillys grotesque sales and cigar tax

Josh Smith

Opus junkie
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I’m just over the line in Delaware so I was able to select my sticks and have them shipped to me, avoiding Phillys grotesque sales and cigar tax

That is awesome!!! They do have a terribly high sin tax. Philly New York and CA are ridiculous.