What's new

2018 So Cal beach Herf: spring edition

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Home made apple pie. Ventura Cigar Axis Mundi, Psyko, Archetype Initiation. Bringing em all

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Another Beach Herf in the books for me. It was great seeing everyone since I missed the last 2. Even though it was a smaller turnout this time around. Those who couldn't make it this time, you were missed. It was a great day, good crowd on the beach... definitely kept up the entertainment level.
Danny, thank you for the great food! Pat, you're apple was delicious as ever! Chuck, thanks for the smokes! Dave, thank you for saving the spot! Everyone had a hand in making this beach party a PARTY!

Thank you everyone!

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
We are spoiled rotten! keeps getting better. Cinco de Mayo baby! Lots of sun. Lots of bikinis!

The food was epic! Hey HBH boys (H stands for rape), want some real Mexican food? Note: it isn’t taco bell. Carne, pollo, and Cuban lechon... just to start.

Great seeing everyone again. Snaps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
different beach and too early. San Clemente. Lifeguard came and told us no smoking, but let us finish them anyway. cool dude. just got home and everything put away. another one in the books. next one will be in October. think about it.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Haha, yeah, I'm not in any kinda position to be traveling for pleasure right now. Got young'ns of my own right now. But I do need to make it out to Cali sometime. Maybe sign up for a series of art shows out there in a couple years...

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Do you know anything about this company?

https://www.glassaccessories.com

I know one of the brothers... maybe you could come out for a "work trip?"
Haha, yeah, I'm not in any kinda position to be traveling for pleasure right now. Got young'ns of my own right now. But I do need to make it out to Cali sometime. Maybe sign up for a series of art shows out there in a couple years...
Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Do you know anything about this company?

https://www.glassaccessories.com

I know one of the brothers... maybe you could come out for a "work trip?"

No, kind of a different discipline and circle. That's for flat glass, mostly cold working. Stained glass. Mosaics, fused and slumped, etc. What I do is free hand flame work glassblowing. Using Pyrex rods and tubes and such.

But yeah making a work trip out of it would be the way to do it. Probably like a six - 8 week run of various art fairs.

Quit doing that a few years ago, but it's time to pick it back up..

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I'm down to host outta-towners... just sayin'. You gotta put up with my crazy kids, but they are calming down with age.

When I am back in Sac i may have to hit this up. But thats another 4 years, :banghead::cry: