What's new

28 bottle Avanti 143.00 @ Target free shipping!

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Online it says:

Features
Item Style: Free Standing
Door Material: Tempered Glass
Handle Material: Plastic
Features: Auto Defrost, Digital Temperature Reading
Includes: Owner's Manual
Door Type: Right Hinge
Number of Shelves: 6
Number of Slide Out Shelves: 6
Shelf Type: Wire
Vent Type: Back
Coolest Temperature Capability: 38 Degrees
Coolant Type: Thermoelectric
Capacity (volume): 2.5 Oz.
Wine Bottle Capacity: 28.0 Lit.
Beverage Can Capacity: 0
Warranty Description: 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Dimensions: Height with Hinge: 29.25 "; Width: 17.0 "; Depth: 20.0 "
Additional Information

That's what Target says. If you go to Avanti, this product specification is specifically not listed as thermoelectric and it's a totally different type of cooling system according to everything I see. I've just never seen this before. I've used thermo in the past and it's excellent. I wonder how this cooling system will be?

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
If you read the "owners manual" or whatever they call it for this model... it says, "non compressor"

Boosted

War Eagle!!!
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Thanks for posting up the info. I just didn't know if the thermoelectric or superconductor heat pipe were the same or what. They sell two different 28 bottle Avantis, this one and a 28 bottle thermoelectric. If it says non-compressor, then I'll be fine. Thanks guys.

Phiberglass

Robusto
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So is this safe to buy? I'm looking to do a vino temp in the future, but I've heard to only get thermoelectric and non-compressor. Will this been fine? I don't want to go wrong with my first cooler purchase. Been browsing the boards, finally registered.

Rating - 100%
134   0   0
I picked one up also. Unfortunately I also bought a smaller 16 bottle version that just got delivered yesterday that I now need to get rid of.

Rating - 100%
134   0   0
Got it off ebay for $53 delivered. Looked at shipping around the country and it ranges $30-$50 depending if West or East coast. It was a new return that has a ding and a piece of plastic broken off that needs glued back on. If someone wants it they can have it and pay shipping. I was just going to keep it on the kitchen counter until we got our built in wine cooler finished, but it's 1" too tall for our counter.

Attachments

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
Just got mine today as well. Man this thing is so sweet looking, much cooler looking than my other Avanti. UUgh, one thing, it is not as wide, my shelfs I had made are about an inch too long.