What's new

2Day's Special 1/10/09 ***A lil'more refined***

Daviso27

Never been BoM
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
We have MasterCard coming in for a huge conference...but before they sign, they are given a VIP tour of the resort, including a nice lite lunch. Since the main Contact loves Italian (but is allergic to gluten). They started off with a salad, but what fun is that..then, I came up with this trio sampler of what our restaurant can offer....

left
Vegetable taggliatelli with sliced "bistro-marinated" grilled chix breast drizzled with a "ho-made" spicey bloody-mary sauce

center
A pair of seared Scallops resting in a lite bath of truffle-butter leek sauce garnished with microgreens.

right
Sliced petite fillet atop of grilled baby asparagas with a balsamic reduction drizzle, garnish with blistered heirloom tomatoes and a fresh sprig of rosemary...

$29...

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
very nice indeed. love the trio concept too. a little taste of everything.

i like the "Ho-made" touch too.

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
That does look good! Especially the scallops (I love scallops)! Now, I need to figure out what from here will give us Monday's special...

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
Daviso, the presentation is wonderful, of course that's coming from a midwest steak and potatoes guy, but really, it looks awesome. But for me, just give me a big ol' tenderloin, baked potato with sour cream and I'm a happy man!