What's new

2Day's Special 1/8/09 ***Nothing 4-star 'bout this one***

Daviso27

Never been BoM
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
2day's special was inspired by the New Years Resolution of many....while it is very common to say you will work out and eat right during the new year...there are those who dont give a flying f-word about their diets...Those who agree, this ones' for you!!!

"The PastramiXplosion"

1lb of freshly sliced pastrami, quick seared on a blazin'flattop...topped with carmelized onions, tri-colored bell peppers, 4 slices of applewood smoked bacon and a genorous scoop of guacamole...all resting inside a toasty-baked fresh focaccia bun with a ho-made honey deli mustard spread...served next to a 1/2lb of fresh beerbattered onion rings....

$12 (includes a diet Coke)

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
"$12 (includes a DIET COKE)" haha just go for the ultimate get it with a beer for maximum effect.
but seriously that does sound amazinly good

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Ok, I have to try that. Especially bunning with focaccia! I would have never thought of that.

Those of ye who don't know what a focaccia is orhow it's done, tune in tomorrow for a black olive and rosemary focaccia recipe. :thumbsup:

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
I love Pastrami. When I lived in NY, I had a lot of places to choose from. Now I am in FLA, and all I can say is that these people do not know what good Pastrami is.