What's new

2nd Annual L.A./Ventura County Herf 7/24/11

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
2 more days

I did a little Recon last night. I went and had a few beers and a Dirty Rat. They have made some nice changes. There is a lot more shade. There were some damn good looking servers working last night too!!! BOING!!!! Let's hope Susie is our server on Sunday. She is Corey Feldman's ex-wife. You may have seen her in Playboy a few years back. Smokin hot!!!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
lookin forward to its fellas! See ya in T minus 29 hours :thumbsup: If Corey Feldmans ex works here on the weekdays I wonder if Ricky Shroeders ex or Ralph Machios ex is here on the weekends....

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ok, guys here are a few pics.

I gotta remember to get in some of these pictures one of these days!!

Angry Bill being Angry Bill

Great meeting everyone! Do me a favor and comment the names and screen names on the pictures in my album. My memory isn't what it never was....

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Thanks Angel for taking the pics!!!! We need to take some of the eye candy we saw today next year. OMG!!!!!

That one girl had the biggest tits I EVER saw!!!. You know the one...(or two) I am taking about.

Do we have to wait time next summer for 3rd annual?

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thank you for putting it all together! I don't think that once a year is going to cut it! Getting together doesn't require a title does it?

Are you kidding me?!! They were so big, they had their own gravity! You can tell when everyone's heads kept turning! Hahaha!