What's new

3 /4 /5 packs

Bazillions

Cheeba Hawk
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my brother travels to Canada for work a few times a year. He always brings me back like, a 3 pack of Partagas D's or 4 pack of Vegueros or some Fonseca cigarillos. Covid sorta screwed this up for me. He MIGHT be starting to travel again soon... My question is, are there any other Cuban cigars that come in 3 / 4 / 5 packs besides Cohiba? I'm not Cuban fangirl, but would like to expand my portfolio.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
Many brands have the 3 and 5 cardboard boxes. Often sold in 15 count packages.
Yeah, there are quite a few other marcas that do it. Montecristo is a big one for them.
Also Quinteros, JLP, HDM, and RyJ

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So my brother travels to Canada for work a few times a year. He always brings me back like, a 3 pack of Partagas D's or 4 pack of Vegueros or some Fonseca cigarillos. Covid sorta screwed this up for me. He MIGHT be starting to travel again soon... My question is, are there any other Cuban cigars that come in 3 / 4 / 5 packs besides Cohiba? I'm not Cuban fangirl, but would like to expand my portfolio.
I too only buy multiple singles or 3,4 and 5 packs so I can have lots of variety on hand and also just don't have to space for boxes

Bazillions

Cheeba Hawk
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed some of your posts. You do have quite the variety.

He gets them for me bc he's just an awesome big brother. Part of the reason I ask is because I don't want him spending wicked money. There are specific cigars I want to try, but didn't know if they came in the X-pack variety.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

He gets them for me bc he's just an awesome big brother. Part of the reason I ask is because I don't want him spending wicked money. There are specific cigars I want to try, but didn't know if they came in the X-pack variety.
Everything will certainly be considerably cheaper than Cohibas, that's for sure, but a bit more than Vegueros or fonsecas, they are the cheapest.

Most will be about the same as PSD4'S

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Which ones are you looking to try?
I'll let you know if they are available in packs

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The Bolivar Belicoso Fino, any Trinidad and Quai D'Orsay mainly.
To my knowledge, none of those come in packs, but can be easily found as singles though, so you can just make your own packs worth pretty cheaply.

I stand corrected. Icehog3 is correct about the Trinidads. They aren't cheap though

All 3 are great smokes. You would love them I'm sure