What's new

3 Days in Nicaragua

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hey everyone!
I work as a merchandising coordinator at Cigars International, and earlier this month, a few colleagues and I were invited to spend three days at AJ Fernandez's guest house in Esteli. We spent most of our time going around to farms, fields, and factories to see how the operations were run, and I took a ton of notes. I decided to compile them into a memoir of the trip, and here's the link for anyone who would like to read it:
3 Days in Nicaragua - Google Drive
There's a lot of info and specifics in here, hence why I dropped it in 'Guides and References'. I can move it if needed.
Also, if you have any corrections or questions, don't hesitate! I'm not a professional tobacco reporter, so it's very possible I may have misheard one fact or another. I just wanted to put this together because it's exactly the kind of article I would want to read, lots of numbers and pictures, etc.
I'm the one in the middle standing behind everyone in the last photo. In front of me is Nestor Plasencia.
Thanks for looking!

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Great Job , thank for sharing
Thanks for looking! It really was an amazing time, can't wait until I can see the DR and Honduras. Already went on a trip to a broadleaf farm in CT, but I didn't really take many notes, and the final report wouldn't have been as interesting anyway.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Very cool that you took the time to create this..Thanks or all the info! Fun and informative to read.
thanks for reading! It was a labor of love, and since it wasn't written for work, I'm free to share it as I like. I wish I could post all of the articles I write in here, but unfortunately, most are behind the paywall we call the Cigar of the Month Club

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any chance you’d give a little background on how you got into the industry? I’ve always wondered