What's new

3 Days of Golf...

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
10 guys......no wives.....no kids.......

Just 4 rounds of golf......lots of smoking, drinking, and hanging out.

Anything here I'm forgetting??

(I packed the most important thing 1st..........the smokes!) :cbig:

Attachments

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
edit: let's see the booze!
You don't wanna see the booze....

More than likely, it's gonna be Coors Light & Miller Lite....lol. I'm a craft beer drinker 9 days outta 10....

But when I'm on the course, it's either domestic, bloody marys, or red bull & vodka.

I'll be drinking all three, but the domestic beer in significantly larger quantities.

The evening will be the time for the nice beer, scotch etc.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
youre gonna love that stanford's 90th. i smoked my last one on fathers day this year. been holding on to it for just that occassion. a beuatiful smoke!!!

the others ain't too shabby neither.

Hit em straight!!!

CigarSaint

Who Dat!
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
You don't wanna see the booze....

More than likely, it's gonna be Coors Light & Miller Lite....lol. I'm a craft beer drinker 9 days outta 10....

But when I'm on the course, it's either domestic, bloody marys, or red bull & vodka.

I'll be drinking all three, but the domestic beer in significantly larger quantities.

The evening will be the time for the nice beer, scotch etc.
I couldn't agree with this more. The only difference is I would sub scotch with whiskey. I do the same thing once a year and love it. Have fun brother! Oh and nice selection.

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Beat me to it! Lookin' good, have fun!
well having 12 as opposed to 10 would be a much better number for golf!...as we'll be playing 2 3somes and 1 4some each round.

And Thanks for the encouragement all.....in truth, I couldn't be more excited. 2nd year in a row we've done this, and we plan to make it an annual thing at different locations every year.

I may have to post a pic or two here as a back up plan, just to ensure I have some moments that are easy to recall...lol.