What's new

3 People to Smoke with

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
In the present, recent past, and distant past who would you like to smoke a cigar with? My choices....

1) George Bush Jr: Mainly because I would want to see the look on his face smoking a VR Clasico. But I would love to pick the guys mind while smoking a nice cigar

2) George Burns: Very funny man, and would love to know his secret of longevity.

3) The apostle Paul: if he would smoke one that is...I would love to tap into that stength.

Smoking a cigar with someone is more than an experience. It opens brothers up to speak truth to one another. The experienced shared is unique in it's bond. If you had three people from present and past to smoke with who would it be?

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Present - Tom Hanks. I just love this guy as an actor and believe he is a good person. Sure he tells great stories. I bet he is a beer man too.

Recent Past - Einstein. Dude just knows a lot stuff. Maybe some ideas would rub off on me.

Distant Past - Jesus Mom. I am not religious at all, but could certainly end a lot of speculation with just a few questions.

MithShrike

Yerba mate for life.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Chillax y'all.

Anyway my three are:

1) Kim Jong Il - just because.

2) Ghandi - dude had to have mad wisdom.

3) Mohammed - I think Islam in its modern form has been seriously changed from his original intent and I would want to know what he thinks of it as it is now.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Present : I'd love to sit down with a bunch of BOTL guys and burn a few.

Recent Past : Ernest Hemingway. I think it would be a kick to go back to 1950's Cuba and have a drink and smoke with this great American author.

Distant Past : Leonardo da Vinci. To find out how much truth Dan Brown wrote and why the Mona Lisa is smiling.

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Present....

All you guys here on my island villa just off the Cuban coast after I win the 200 million lottery.

Recent past..

Miles Davis. I have been listening to him a lot as of late and reading about him. Maybe a cigar or two would of made him less of an ass.

Past...

Ben Franklin....He always had an idea about something.

Len___T

n0ob Phreak
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Present...A botl/sotl/gathering otl that gets fired up like I do when I light a new cigar or one of my faves and it just blows me away..

Past...My grandfather even though he didnt smoke..Would love to be able to sit and talk with him again....

Distant Past....Any one of the famous Indian chiefs...Sitting Bull...Geronimo...The one who scalped Custer...(cant remember his name sorry)etc...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Present...Well that BOTL gathering sounds like a place I wouldn't mind sneaking into.

Past....Winston Churchill, I'd love to pick his brain about his countries current state.

Distant Past....Solomon

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Present: Bill Gates.....man, do I have a ton of questions to ask that guy.
Recent Past: George Burns.....I think his longevity was related to Scotch and Cigars.
Distant Past: Jesus's college room-mate, I bet that guy has stories to tell......

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Present: Jesus. Want to know if that dream was for real. :peace:
(If JC isn't available, I'd settle for Tampa 1257. Wealth of information when it comes to CC's. Like to pick his brain while smoking an eight year old RASS, discussing the benefits of long term storage.)

Recent past: Ghandi:peace:

Distant past: Those four grandpa's that paid me a visit four years ago.:peace:

OK, that's seven. It's late and I'm tired.
Later, Bob

Mitakuye Oyasin

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Present - An east coast NY BOTL herf
Recent Past - My Dad. FOund an old picture of him smoking a stogie and makes me think that would have been fun. Glad I'm able to share with my son
Distant Past - Robert E. Lee, Because he really didn't lose

geoffrie

Pappa Smurf
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
If that's what you believe, the plan worked. :hysterica
You right, he didn't lose, he didn't come in second. He merely surrendered.

How's that Scopes Monkey Trial coming along? That Darwin is one kooky guy.