What's new

3 Year Experiment...

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Just an interesting note:

3 years of aging of the A. Fuente "It's a Boy/Girl" cigars does make a noticeable improvement. Bought the box in March of 2004 and it has been in the back of my humidor for 3 years. Just finished smoking one after handing out the majority of them.

For those that may have a young one in the future, snag a box and bury it in the back of you humi. You will be pleasantly surprised a few years down the road when it's time to hand them out and/or smoke them.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
ha.. nice to know.. maybe i should go ahead and buy a box and put like 10 years on it..

Cigar_Jack

BoM May 05
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Clay I hate to break it to you, but I really don't think you'll ever have a need for these cigars. You first have to work on that whole sex with a woman thing.

The_Other

One card shy...
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This being said, Jess (aka Cigar Jack), should I see a box of these in the humidor, you might find yourself sleeping in the car for even entertaining the possiblity that we might have another down the road.

:glassesgr

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Come to think of it, I wish I would have bought a box when my daughter was born....
That's weird - buying a box of 'It's a Boy' cigars when your daughter is born. :stretchgr

Honestly though, after 3 years can you still blow bubbles? I'd think the gum would be all dried out by then.