A.Fuente Anejo Sharks,
Padron 40yr & 50yr
A.Fuente Between the lines
Oliva Melaneo
Oliva Master 3 Blend
LFD Chapter 2
Alec Bradley throwback
And a box of Tatuaje Pudgy Monsters.

Will probably have that Padron 50 year this weekend, but Willing / wanting to try something new /different too. I have a Serious Cigars not far from me to pick up something different based off of suggestions

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I picked up a Padron 80th anni for my 30th and couldn't have picked a better smoke. I'd probably go with the 50, but it's your BDay so I'll parrot the ol, "smoke your favorite stick". Can't go wrong with that.

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I believe I had a LP9 on my 37th in February, but that was before I had a Padron 1964 Anniversary.
Based on how amazing that Padron was, I'm saying buy a 1964 Anniversary and smoke that. Then, send me one of those Sharks. You won't want those around anymore!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I believe I had a LP9 on my 37th in February, but that was before I had a Padron 1964 Anniversary.
Based on how amazing that Padron was, I'm saying buy a 1964 Anniversary and smoke that. Then, send me one of those Sharks. You won't want those around anymore!
I dont know what sharks you're talking about..... :whistle::cigar:

(the opus's didnt make it past christmas lol)

Im probably going to grab exactly what you said. Find myself a Padron Anniversary to have on that day. :D

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I dont know what sharks you're talking about..... :whistle::cigar:

(the opus's didnt make it past christmas lol)

Im probably going to grab exactly what you said. Find myself a Padron Anniversary to have on that day. :D
Words cannot describe....
In other news, enjoy that Padron, and happy 30th!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just turned 30 last week as well. Happy birthday (to you)! I went with a Warped La Colmena as it was in my newbie trade and I'd never had it. Very enjoyable!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just turned 30 last week as well. Happy birthday (to you)! I went with a Warped La Colmena as it was in my newbie trade and I'd never had it. Very enjoyable!
Thank you! Happy birthday to you as well! This morning I ordered their Warped's sampler from Smallbatch, cant wait to give them a try!

Happy 30th!
Thank you :-D I suppose its all down hill from here! haha

SDShark

BoM May '14
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Happy Birthday, brother! Just had my 30th last month.. Somehow I feel a little more grown up. haha. Enjoy whatever you smoke and who you are with!
- Steve

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Happy Birthday, Bro! I turned 30 in January (I only cried a little, I swear). I woke up with grey hair, back and knee pain, and now I have to pee twice an hour.

I'm kidding, of course. So far 30 has been pretty good to me.

Other than the obvious "smoke what you like and like what you smoke", I'd say figure out how much time you have and what you'll be doing for your birthday and where. I love the Anejo Sharks (smoked one on my birthday, in fact). But it's a good, solid 90-120 minute smoke. I was out of town, alone (freaking work) with not much else to do. So that and a glass or two of bourbon was great. If you're in a hurry, find something smaller. If you'll be with other people who smoke, find something you don't mind sharing. A smoke with good friends is hard to beat.

As I've learned through years of cigars, it's less about the cigar and more about the mindset. (that said - don't smoke a Gurkha!!).